The Rector's Office is a rectorate workplace which activities are determined by the Rector's Regulation (RD No. 11/2020). The structure and content of the university activities and rectorate's offices and the delegation of authority.
The Rector's Office provides:
- organizational-technical and administrative support of the Scientific Board meeting at Mendel University in Brno, Rector´s Council of Mendel University in Brno, the Strategic Board of Mendel University in Brno;
- distribution of external documents delivered to Mendel University in Brno;
- administration of insignia and gowns of Mendel University in Brno;
- administration of reservations for auditorium and meeting rooms at the Rectorate of Mendel University in Brno;
- administration of the appointment, changes and removal of members of the Rector's advisory committee;
- administration of documents submitted to ensure the signature of the Rector;
- administration of Applications for permission to hold an event;
- organizational and technical support of academic events (Rector's Awards, theatre performances for MENDELU employees, ceremonial scientific council of the university, awarding of university gold medals);
- organization of the Rector and Vice-Rectors (on behalf of the Rector) business trips;
- providing visibility, legalization and extracts from the Criminal Records in connection with the administration of documents submitted for signature of the Rector;
- technical support for the Academic senate meeting at Mendel University in Brno.